2008-07-20

Go Fly A Kite

Yesterday I wasn't feeling to well so I limited my web surfing. I woke up today feeling better but not for long. I had just enough time to visit my favorite blogs before I started to feel light headed and my lower back is feeling like it is going to break in two.

Baby girl say's "mom why don't you go lay in bed me and brother will take care of you" That is just the cutest thing ever. I wish I could just go lay in the bed all day but I'm a mom and that's not what we do. Well unless you truely can not get out of the bed but I am not to that point.

The night before last "The man" took the kids out to fly kites in the front yard I was going to post the pictures yesterday but never got around to it. So here they are




I know the sky looks like they shouldn't be flying kites but I swear it didn't thunderstorm. No one was harmed in the filming of this adventure I have always wanted to say that. It was about to rain and it was getting close to dark. The wind had picked up to perfect kite flying speed so out they went. The kids had a blast running around seeing who's kite could go the highest. This last picture is of "The man's" kite it is hard to see the pure beauty of his kite it is a red and yellow dragon.

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

What cool pictures! It looks like fun!

I hope you feel better soon!

Tina said...

how did lady b notice that. she must have super vision? .. or just clicked on your pic to enlarge lol!

hope your ok now xx