2008-07-28

A Horrible Thing

I feel terrible I went out to mow the lawn today and I backed up the mower looked down and this is what I saw. I killed it! It is a horrible thing I didn't know it was there. Now my daughter has brought it into the house in her bug "house" and thinks she can save it. It's wings are still moving but it has blood coming out of it's back end. I told her it probably won't live but she said she wants to try to save it anyway. She has sliced an apple and put a piece in the "house" for it to eat. Sorry I forgot to mention it is a very large moth. Thanks Tammy for pointing out I didn't say what it was.




Poor thing I fell so bad for it.

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Mom Knows Everything said...

What is it?

Tina said...

oh no those insects get everywhere. i prob would have killed it to put it out its misery. sounds bad but being kind at same time i guess :(