2008-10-06

A Wonderful Thing

Hey everyone I wanted to let you know about a blog that Slick posted about.It is a woman who calls herself Swampwitch don't let the name fool you she has a great blog and has written an awesome post about breast cancer awareness. She has dedicated a post to breast cancer survivors and it also honors the memory of those who this dreadful disease has taken from us. I hope you go and check out her site and let her know what a wonderful thing she is doing. You can visit the post here or visit her blog here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tina,
Thanks for the link. I certainly appreciate it.
You mentioned you had sent a story to my g-mail address, but I've not seen it yet.
Please check back with me, because I don't think it came through.
I certainly don't want to leave someone out if you want them honored.
Thanks,
Kathy