2008-11-24

47 Questions and I'm Tired Now

I got this tag from my awesome friend Tina who has 3 blogs Mummy Diaries, Game Freakz and Gossip Avenue. She likes to keep busy like me.I am pretty sure I did this one before but hey what else have I got to do?NOTHING....... Plus I wanted to give my friend Tina Marie (we have the same name first and middle) some linky love for her blogs.
1. Were you named after anyone? Yes a movies star named Tina Marie I don't know who she is or was but my mom named me after her
2. When was the last time you cried? Not for a long time but I do get teary eyed when my kids do something like a play or something like that does that count?
3. Do you like your handwriting? NO WAY I write terribly
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? turkey
5. Do you have kids? yes the boy and baby girl
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I sure as hell would be I am so cool and funny and I would want to be my BFF
8. Do you still have your tonsils? yes
9. Would you bungee jump? not for all the money in the world
10. What is your favourite cereal? life
11. Do you unite your shoes when you take them off? no I am far to lazy
12. Do you think you are strong? I have to be
13. What is your favourite ice cream?Chocolate
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? their teeth
15. Red or Pink? red
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself? my weight
17. Who do you miss the most? my grandpop he was so funny
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? no that's quite alright
19. What colour shoes are you wearing? white DC's with pink trim I don't usually like pink but they looked cool
20. What was the last thing you ate? hot ham and cheese sandwich with doritos
21. What are you listening to right now? the fish tank filter it is to damn loud
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? black
23. Favourite Smells?a baby right after a bath
24. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? hubby
25. Do you like the person who sent this too you? well she didn't send it to me but HEll yes she is an awesome person and someday I would like to meet her...
26. Favourite sports to watch? gymnastics
27. Hair Color? multi colored brown black with gray highlights lol
28. Eye colour? Brown
29. Do you wear contacts? no I have 4 eyes
30. Favourite food? philly cheesesteak but I can't eat those anymore or any other red meat for that matter for some supid reason.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? happy endings
32. Last movie you watched? The Lake House it is now one of my fav's
33. What colour shirt are you wearing? black with flames going down the sleeves cause I'm cool like that
34. Summer or winter?winter
35. Hugs or kisses?Kisses
36. Favourite desert? Boston Creme Pie
37. Most likely to respond? anyone who wants to
38. Least likely to respond? whoever is not willing to play along
39. What book are you reading now? I am not a book person
40. What is on your mouse pad? rain drops
41. What did you watch on TV last night? Coco Chanel on lifetime movie network it was pretty good
42. Favourite sound? kids laughing
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? well if I have to choose one I guess the Stones
44. What is the farthest you have been away from home? Florida
45. Do you have a special talent? my man thinks so (hint hint)
46. Where were you born?Mt Holly NJ

47. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? everyones

I will pass this on to
Sandra
Berleen
Kmommy
Jade

4 comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

Thanks for the tag! ;)
I know I owe you a whole bunch of tags girl!....:(
Sorry!
I promise I'll do this one asap so I won't get even more behind then I already do.
Love ya.
xoxoxo

Tina said...

ah thanks mate. yeah me and you rock tina marie! x

i get teary eyed too when my kids do something like you say. lovely special moments those

Toni said...

Cool! Didn't know you and Tina also shared middle names!!!

It is good learn things about bloggy friends.

Tiff said...

I notice people's teeth first to..guess that is why I am crazy with my kids teeth..I am so ready for my sons baby teeth to fall out so he can get braces..his crooked teeth are driving me crazy..lol...