2008-11-30

A Hunting He Will Go

My husband is into hunting he is always trying to shoot the deer on our property but I won't allow it. I really don't like him hunting cause I am an animal lover but I do understand when they say the deer population is getting out of control. So I have been thinking about buying him some hunting gear and I went to check out this web site Nikon BDC Slam Hunter's Package to see what they have to offer. They are running a special right now for 4 days only the package includes
"-ProStaff 3-9x40 Riflescope with BDC Reticle
-ProStaff Laser Rangefinder
-Silent Technology Rangefinder Case
-Mastering a Long-range shot with BDC DVD
-$50 NikonProGear Gift Card "

All of that for $299.99 you save $144.90 sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Seeing how I don't know anything about guns or riflescopes anything to do with hunting I will be all day looking for something that I could get him. I did see they have some Nikon Action Extreme ATB 10x50 Binoculars now I know a little about them so maybe instead of getting him the gun gear I will just get him a pair so he can just look at the beautiful animals. The binoculars come with a $50.00 Nikon progear gift card

This is a paid post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I come from a family of hunters and both my husbands brothers hunt. My husband is not a hunter but is going duck hunting with them in Jan. He says it doesn't like sitting outside in the cold.

In TN you can get a life long hunting license for kids and if you do it before they are 3 it is really cheap and it includes fishing. I don't know if Hunter will be a hunter or not but we will probably get that for him just in case...