2008-12-30

I'm Addicted

Want to know why I am lacking in my posts and visits well here it is.

I am addicted to playing Animal Crossing City Folk on my Wii system.It is so much fun I can't stop playing it.They kids and I take turns for hours at a time we just got the guide book yesterday.I tell you if you don't have the guide book you have no idea what to do.

I have or should I say had the Animal Crossing game for Gamecube but someone destroyed it or it won't play anyway. I am so glad hubby got me the new one for Christmas I love it.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

OMG we got the same game and we are all addicted to it too!!! Johnny is playing it right now! LOL

LadyBanana said...

It looks such a cute game... We have been thinking of getting a Wii... I'd like to try Wii Fit, do you have that one?

Sandra Carvalho said...

It looks really cool, but...I don't have a Wii!!!:(((
Happy New Year my sweet friend!
xoxo

simply divina said...

Oh this is nice, we bougth Wii,last 2 weeks ago but haven't open yet because of the holiday. I was reminded to open it when I saw your blog. By the way,Happy new year! This is very cute game ha.

Tina said...

i remember playing this on my ds. its so much fun!

Tiffiney said...

Going to have to check this game out....