2009-01-07

My Bad Cat

My cat is bad and I don't know what to do about it he's not at all like my dog Max.Who by the way never needed Dog Training Programs he was just a good dog from the start. If he did need training I would have went to Hottest Products site to see where they would recommend I take him. They have other reviews so when I have had enough I will look there for help. Cat training kind of sounds like a good place to start. I seriously doubt that it would work with him but I am willing to try.While I am on the Hottest Products site maybe I will check out their recommendations on reducing stress and anxiety.

At this very moment my bad cat is trying to apologize to me by rubbing his big baseball head all over my hand.Like that is going to work. He is one stubborn cat I can't get him to do anything he doesn't want to do. I need to go to the site again and read what they have to say about cat secrets revealed. Maybe somebody somewhere will know how to deal with his mischievous self.

2 comments:

simply divina said...

How cute. I love dogs than cat, but if i have one I will take care.

Sandra Carvalho said...

I've got to b honest...Thou I find cat kinda cute, I'm not a cats person myself...
I'm more into dogs.I believe dogs are more reliable...
xoxo