2009-03-04

Awards

Seems I have fallen into the category of a bad blogger I have gotten a few awards and have not posted them.But in my defense I did take a few days off and have been trying to get caught up on my blog hopping.SORRY LADIES.....
This first award is from Gin at e-Pamilya

This next one is

from Tina at Gossip Avenue
and Toni from It Is Nap Time also Toni was nice enough to throw me another award that comes with some rules.

1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

Here are the rules:

1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.

I would like to pass these awards to all my commenter's you all deserve it.

4 comments:

Tina said...

hee hee you been slipping into the bad blogger tunnel like me with my awards then ha!

congrats on your awards buddy

Unknown said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve them! You rock!

Toni said...

Congrats on your awards!! I am so behind with awards myself - glad to see I am not the only one!!! :)

Rose DesRochers said...

Congrats on the awards! I'm so behind with my blogging.