2009-03-18

My Baby's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Seven years ago today we were given the most precious gift a beautiful baby girl . I couldn't believe how beautiful she was nor could I have anticipated how much more beautiful she would become.




I found this poem and thought it was just perfect

A Daughter's Gift
Submitted by: scrappin hippo
Author: Robert Sexton

When I imagine
the life you will live,
I think of the pleasure
your presence will give.

I see the joy your smile will light
and the wonders you'll weave
when your dreams take flight.

I feel the hope
that will grow with your grace
and the difference you'll make
to each heart you embrace.

I imagine your life
as I know it will be;
for, my daughter, you've given
all this to me.


glitter-graphics.com

6 comments:

Diane said...

i love that pic of her pointing! sooo cute!

have a great one birthday girl!!!

carrhop said...

Happy Bday to your precious girl! The pictures are just darling--and that poem is wonderful!!!

Blessings!

Tina said...

have a great day baby girl. hope you got all the presents, cake and day you wished for

Tina said...

P.s i did the school days tag you gave me :)

http://www.mummydiariesblog.com/2009/03/school-days.html

Sandra Carvalho said...

Awwwwwww!Great poem!And those pics are gorgeous!
Congrats on such a beautiful daughter!
Happy Birthday to her!
xoxoxoxo

Toni said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!