2009-04-17

Through My Eyes Fridays

I would like to let everyone know my computer is still not working properly. I am having a problem uploading photos and it is still taking forever to view some pages. I am working on the problem and hope to have it fixed soon. While I am typing this my photo is still trying to upload. I am going to try to visit all of you very soon.
I just wanted to mention that I tried to visit a few of you I saw your posts but was unable to comment. I did manage to get one comment out to Tammy but then when I tried to comment on one of her other posts I froze up. So to all of you who participated in TMEF this week I did see your posts. Thanks for playing this week I appreciate it very much.


Hello and welcome to Through My Eyes Fridays a weekly meme. The idea is simple show the world what you see either out of your window of your house or through the windshield of your car. Take pictures with your camera or your cell phone show us the sky above you or the ground below you.

You can also post videos if that is how you want us to look through your eyes it's up to you.Share pictures of your kids the furry ones or the not so furry ones. Is your desk a mess or is it the most organized thing in your home. What's in your home or out your front door we want to see your world through your eyes.

So I want to tell you how this meme is going to work

1. If you wish to play along please leave a comment here with your blog name so everyone who is playing can come to your blog to take a look.
2. Please use the logo above in your post linking back to this site.
3. Please lets keep things PG rated for all of our family oriented blogs
4. When making your post please use the following sentence
"This is what you see when you look Through My Eyes"
5. Have fun!!!!!
This is what you see when you look through my eyes at my kids with my best friends two kids. I think you may remember she came to visit me so I snapped a picture of the kids together. Her daughter is 5 months younger than my baby girl. Her son is 2 years younger than my son. They had so much fun together they will be coming back in June for another visit. Baby girl is counting down the days...


I couldn't get the Mr Linky page to load sorry :(

2 comments:

Shemah said...

Hey Tina!!

Sorry it's been a while since I last dropped by! I wanted to let you know that this is my first time joining TMEF! :) :)

That's a great pic of your kids and your BFF's kids! :) Cool that they get to grow up together! :)

Anyways, here's the link to my TMEF!

http://nazshemah.com/2009/04/through-my-eyes-friday.html

Have a great weekend ahead! Take care!

~~Mel~~ said...

Great pic and it's great that you and your bff have kids close in age.