2009-05-30

ABC"S Of Tina

Tammy from Mom Knows Everything tagged me with this on Facebook so I decided to do it here.
You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

A - Age: 38 but have the mind of a 25 year old

B - Bed size: California king

C - Chore you hate: laundry

D - Dog's names: Max

E - Essential start your day item: Coffee

F - Favorite color: Purple

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 7 1/2"

I - Instruments you play: air drum and I'm super awesome at it

J - Job titles: Maid, Chef, Taxi Driver, Sex Goddess, Nurse and every other job a mom does

K - Kids – 2

L - Living arrangements: in a house with my family

M - Mom's name: Shirley

N- Nicknames: Stinky I know not a very good one right?

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Gaul Bladder removal

P - Pet Peeve: idiotic drivers

Q - Quote from a movie: "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too"

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 older bros

T - Time you wake up: 5:30 a.m M-F and around 7 on weekends

U- Underwear: Yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: lima beans

W - Ways you run late: when the kids decide to run in slow motion

X - X-rays you've had: dental

Y - Yummy food you make: chicken cordon blu

Z - Zoo favorite: all the furry friends




1 comment:

Tina said...

5.30am, man i would still be deep in my dreams then ha ha