2009-07-29

Update

First I want to thank all of you for your prayers for my friends daughter.

I received word this morning from them and the news is good. She went in for an MRI yesterday and the swelling in her brain has gone down. The swelling on her face is going down as well and she is looking more like herself. They have taken out the drainage tube from the wound and she moved her toes by herself last night. They are going to take out the breathing tube today to see if she can breath on her own.

We will be heading up to Jersey tomorrow or Friday morning to see her. I will update you all when I return.

Thanks again for keeping the family in your prayers I am sure it helped them.

5 comments:

Diane said...

sounds like some good news. thanks for the update. still sending all my good wishes!

Mom Knows Everything said...

My thoughts and prayers goes out to her and her family!

~~Mel~~ said...

Oh thank goodness for a good news update!

Tina said...

wow i love the new look mate. my favourite one yet. you should defo keep this one :)

sorry to hear your friend has taken ill. glad there has been some progress. you must be so worried for her.

Angeline said...

I'm too curious to know what happened, so here I am reading on.
I had MRI too last month, but I wasn't as lucky as her (in a way), cause the cause of my pain is still not found yet after being hospitalised for a total of 13days (5+7)...

sorry, I should not rant about my stuff here.

So it was the swelling of her head.
With all those tubes around... the parents must be so heartbroken to see their little one suffer like that....
*hugs*