A Whole Lot O' Nothing

I'm here! man talk about a long break feels like I was gone forever. I missed sitting here with a blank mind wishing I had something so totally awesome to say and ending up with a whole lot of nothing.

I know you are all thinking "what was she doing the whole time she was away?"

I was doing NOT A DAMN THING!!!

I did so want to come back to blogging with all of these wonderful fun filled stories to tell. Stories that would dazzle and amaze you but alas all I have to write about is a big fat bunch of nothingness.

So since my life is so humdrum and and full of nonexcitment I'm going to start making up things.


Tammy said...

Glad to see you back! :o)

Diane said...

i'm glad to see you back too! you must be posting something we like to keep us waiting around for you like this! :)

Lady Banana said...

Been waiting to hear about your humdrum life... It's just like mine and I bet millions of others! lol

(One problem - I find it difficult to read the red on green here! Sorry )