2008-05-15

Slowly getting the technical jargon

I am finally getting the hang of all this. Well not the hang but I did figure out something I have been trying to do since last week. I was getting lost in all the technical talk,but I finally got the Technorati claim to go through. What a relief for now. Next issue to tackle is writing good material. I am beginning to think that may be harder than putting all the codes in the proper spots.

So I have taken a look around and discovered that the most popular blogs are the ones written about technical jargon. Tuff luck for me I am almost completely computer retrarded. But I am slowly almost snail like getting some of it. Now I am not going to write about it or offer advice on it. So my next adventure is to find my as I have seen it put "passion" and write about it.

No comments: