2008-07-03

Bored And Living In The South

Man this summer is one of the most boring ones I have had yet. There is nothing to do nowhere to go. It's been to hot to do anything outside and with "The man "being gone most of the time I feel like I am going bonkers.

Baby girl just told me to clean something if I'm bored. Can you believe that my 6 year old is telling me to clean to keep busy. Have I entered some kind of alternate universe? Where the kids tell the parents to "clean up your room"

I did enough cleaning last week before my friend came to visit. By the way she really liked my house and huge yard. It was the first time she had seen the "new to us" house. It's a huge difference from the house we used to live in. Not that the other house was a piece of crap but it definitely needed some work.

Anyway as I was saying man it sure is BORING! I wish I could just snap my fingers and be able to go any where and do any thing but be here doing nothing. There isn't much to do in this town after all it is out in the middle of nowhere. With the cost of gas and everything else who has money to travel? Let alone spend money to do something!

Oh yesterday my neighbor across the street came to tell me that there was a bear spotted in his yard during the morning hours. OH NO! Just what we need a stinkin bear. Now I am paranoid about letting my kids and dog outside. Great another thing for me to be paranoid about.

Look out for the snakes keep your eyes peeled for the black widows and why your at it don't play with the giant furry thing with the gigantic teeth.

There should be a sign when you enter the south listing all the dangerous creatures you may encounter. Maybe this would keep us yankees from moving here. I doubt it but it definately would have made me think twice. LOL

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I live in the country and we have bears and coyotes to worry about. Luckily we have a great dog that alerts us if any animal is around. It's pretty boring here this summer too. :o(