2008-08-31

A Makeover

Ok so I am a person who gets bored of the same old thing. I want to thank Sassy for the template she made me I really do like it. I have it saved so when I get bored with this one I can go back. But for now this is the look I am feeling. I like it I added a whole new everything as you can see. I have pages now in the navigation bar where my friends badges, awards, home and about me section are.

It took me 2 days to do everything it was very tricky but educational. I haven't changed my badge as of yet because well I don't know how to yet....Plus some of you have said you like the old look so maybe I will just keep my badge the way it is for you. I'm sorry that I went against how you felt about the look but I just could get it to look the way I wanted it to. As of right now I am satisfied it feels like me.

I got my template design the 3 columns and how to add pages from Blogger Buster. I am also going to add tabbed sidebar navigation for archives as soon as I can figure that out.If you go to Blogger Buster you will see what I'm talking about. My header I got from Smashing Magazine I really like it to they have quite a few different free headers.


So how do you feel about it? Do you like the new look? What do you think I should change? I want to hear what you have to say.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

It's pretty cool looking! :o)

LadyBanana said...

Wow! It really is different!

I like it and I like the green, but it is a little bright this time of morning..lol

But yes, it's bright and fun looking, great to experiment.

Took me ages to get mine to what it is now and I've already forgotten how I did it, so I'm scared to fiddle about ever again!

Tina said...

wow you did it! looking cool mate ;)

by way on checking it seems you here and over at max's place your a drop star! yay!

if you dont know what its all about read the link. all you have to do is add the badges mate x

http://www.mummydiariesblog.com/search/label/DROP%20STARS

Kim Scott said...

Looks great! It is tricky to figure out how to update the templates but you did great!!!!

Imelda said...

changes are needed at a certain point. nice lay out here

Tammy Warren said...

It looks good. I am always changing mine around....not sure what that is about. I love the black background.