2008-08-26

My proud Mommy Moments

My son is a piece of work he just came out of the bathroom with a huge smile on his face.
The boy with q-tips in hand is proud of the amount of ear wax that he pulled out of his ear.
Look mom isn't it cool how much wax was in my ear? HeHe He laughs at it I'm thinking man thats nasty and I can't wait to write about it how sad am I?

Fast forward a few mins and he is on the floor playing with a few of his pokemon toys and he says "mom did you hear that shhh sound"?

me "no why what was it"?
The boy "it was my butt" it told me to be quite...
He is such a character. Where does he come up with this stuff? I guess it may have something to do with the the things his dad does to him.
Example: the boy is in the kitchen sitting at the table doing homework
The Man (dad) is in the living room sitting on couch dad gets up goes into the kitchen puts his ass on boys back lets one rip and then returns to seat on couch.
I say to the man "did you just get up walk into the kitchen just to fart on the boy"?
He says "yup"
The things that amuse men and kids.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Brett does exactly the same thing to our lot too lol!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Hehehe!!!