2008-09-27

Camera Critters


Well it's time again for my favorite day of the week Camera Critters is a weekly meme brought to you by Misty.If you would like to see more CC or join in the fun yourself click on the image above.
I am not a bug person but as we all know Misty likes the little buggers so I thought I would have a collection of them just for her to see. Sorry Misty if some of the pictures are a bit blurry but I am still learning how to work the zoom on my hubby's camera.

As you can tell here and in some of my other CC photos my daughter like Misty likes bugs.She is always on the look out for one if it needs help she puts it in her bug house and tries to nurse it back to health. This is her hand with a butterfly that she found it was already gone when she found it.But she wanted me to take a picture of it anyway to show how pretty it was.
This blurry black bug hubby found under some wood when he was trying to chop wood for the wood pile.
This hopper liked my plant holder and stayed there most of the day.
This is hubby holding a fuzzy caterpillar he was so cute the pillar that is.

24 comments:

ratmammy said...

some very cool photos! thanks for visiting our blog!

Anonymous said...

These are great 'little buggers'! Love them all! :)

Anonymous said...

That's very nice! Like the first shot:) Mine is posted HERE too. Happy CC!~

Tina said...

you find some great animals and bugs by you. we never see anything lol

by way mate got something here you may be interested in :)

http://www.mummydiariesblog.com/2008/09/new-directory-site.html

Carletta said...

The butterfly was beautiful!
Lots of little critters to share - I can't get my zoom close some days either.

Misty DawnS said...

Oh yes, I certainly do luv my bugs, and I think your daughter and I would get along just fine! How sweet of you to do a post full of the things I love! Thank you!

Teena in Toronto said...

It's been a while since I've touched a bug. Ha!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Anonymous said...

Some very nice shots of very wee critters :) My entry is here

Stop by if you have a moment. :)

Juliana RW said...

wow...lucky you can take a butterfly in hand

Please drop at my CC post also : in HERE Thanks

Reader Wil said...

Beatiful butterfly!

Anonymous said...

Can't help loving butterfies - less keen on beetles.

Maria Verivaki said...

the smallest critters are the best!

Unknown said...

Ohhh I haven't seen a caterpiller in a long time. Cute crawly critters.

Christy said...

The butterfly is a Viceroy and it is beautiful even though it is dead. I took a photo of a dead monarch that I saw the other day.

i beati said...

this mut be btterfly week gorgeous all of them sandy

Mom Knows Everything said...

That's a big catepillar!!!

AppleDebbie said...

What a nice assortment of bug photos! Wow, that grasshopper looks big!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Those are a marvellous series of captures, especially the buuterfly.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Tina: What really cool photos you shared, I loved the Monarch Butterfly.

Rhea said...

Pretty butterfly, lots of insects in your post today!

Sandra Carvalho said...

I'm not very fond of bugs....I'm ok with the butterflies but the other ones!...Give me the creeps!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Blurry or not, that is one BIG BEETLE.

Heart of Rachel said...

Those are wonderful shots. I love how your daughter held that delicate butterfly.

Thanks for visiting my other blog.

Ashrunner said...

Nice shots of a variety of critters. I find them so much fun to shoot. 8v)