2008-09-28

Be Safe Friend

One of my dear blogging buddies is awaiting hurricane Kyle to hit the area she lives in. Tammy I just want to say I hope all is well and I hope your family and friends are safe. I will be on pins and needles waiting to hear from her.

The weather is getting so crazy these days with droughts, massive hurricanes, flooding, enormous tornadoes. I don't like to watch the news because almost daily you hear of a weather related headline.

It is a scary time for all of us there must be something we can to do make it better.

But what?

Is it something we have done to mess up the climate or is it something that happens in cycles and because the world is so much more populated it just affects more people than it used to.

They say the human body changes ever several years is it the same for the planet?Are we just experiencing a change in the planet?

What do you think? Did we do this to ourselves or is it just a cycle that the planet goes through?

4 comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

OHHH NO!
Now I'm really worried about her!
That's the second time!
Geez...I hope everything turns out alright....:(
xoxo

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you to worry about me. You ROCK!

Busymama Kellie said...

I agree, the weather is crazy nowadays! And no one seems to agree on the cause either. The way things are going it's just a matter of time before Hawaii is wiped out with another big storm, we've been spared for several years now. Yikes!

Tiff said...

The weather is crazy now a days...i do think it is do to global warming...the planet is going through lots of changes with the ice caps melting and all..it is prolly going to get even more worse before it gets better...Hope you all are doing good your way!! Not doing to much this way, just trying to stay of the net some..lol...but my computer keeps calling my name :)