2008-09-28

Music Mondays My New Blog

Hey I wanted to let you all know that I have made a new blog called Music Mondays. It's a weekly blog that as you can tell by the name will be on Mondays.

I have always been into music mostly classic rock but also other genres as well so I decided to make a blog about it.

The idea of this blog is I write some lyrics to a song and you have to guess the name of the artist and the title of the song. Now as you may be aware of some songs have more than one artist so the song lyrics I write will be by the artist of my choosing. I have explained how it all works on the site Music Mondays if you would like to go check it out. You will see how it works in the nav bar.

I hope to see you all there it launches tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm on my way to check it out and link you up now! ;o)

Tina said...

shit i missed it. i got your email too late today :(

im going over there now. man i wanted to do a post for you and everything. sorry i havent been here mate.

i will still do one. im going over now to check it out x