2008-09-16

Fall Colors

I posted about Fall being my favorite time of the year (winter is my second) so I decided to give my page a Fall feel to keep me happy and hopefully make you feel all fall like and stuff. How can you not like it the leaves are all different shades of reds and purples greens yellows and orange. The breeze is crisp the air is fresh no more sweating my arse off while standing still.I love to go out on the deck first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee sitting looking around at all the beauty fall has to offer. Hay rides and pumpkin picking Halloween Thanksgiving I enjoy all these things and so do the kids. So I welcome Fall with open arms and less sweaty pits...lol


glitter-graphics.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats a fun idea! i like your leaf divider. you shud get some hot dividers on here too m8. i love em i do!