2008-11-09

The Pink Sisterhood Tag


I got tagged by my wonderful friend Sandra from Love In My Veins for this breast cancer awareness tag. It took me so long to do this one because the links listed here would not come up as a copy and paste so I had to go to each blog.Man I'm tired and wow there are some nice blogs here. I hope you get a chance to visit them.Speaking of Sandra she is going to be my guest poster this Tuesday I hope you come back to see what she has to say. Sandra is a really sweet and caring person I have been chatting with her for a few months now and must say she is a darling person. So here are the rules for this tag.

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Pink Sisterhood:
1- Fara 2- Massy 3- N.O.Y 4- Mariuca 5- A Great Pleasure 6- LadyJava 7- Kim 8- Pink Thoughts 9- Turn-u-Off 10- Roxiticus Desperate Housewives 11- STAY AT HOME MOM 12- Fida Abbott 13- Also Mommy 14- Janice Ng 15- Juliana’s Site 16- The Painted Veil 17- Cendrine 18- Wonderful Life 19- Our Little Princess Gwen 20-Mom's wonderland 21-Pleasure & Leisure
22-Love In My Veins 23. Life In The Lapadula House

Ok so I am going to pass this tag onto
Tammy
Tina
Lady banana
Posh Totty
Toni
Octamom
Swampy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I have it posted here

http://www.itisnaptime.com/2008/11/catch-up-catch-up-everybody-catch-up.html

Toni

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thanks for the tag, but I already did it on both blogs...sorry. :o(

Posh Totty said...

Hiya :o) .. Im not ignoring this I promise and I will do it, I just havnt got round to it yet, I will try to get it up sometime today Xxx

Tina said...

im gonna have to do a collage for my tags next too at this rate. me bad so bad blogger lol

Posh Totty said...

I have bent the rules a little hehe!! but I have done the tag and its now up on my blog ;) Xxx