2009-01-03

Awards To Start Off The New Year

My lovely friend Sandra gave me these awards you can check her out at both of her great blogs Super Mae and Love In My Veins.Thanks Sandra your a great friend

This first award Sandra made this award it is so adorable



Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I am going to pass these on to
Tammy
Tina
Toni
Lydia
Posh
Lady Banana
Kmommy
Simply Divine
Lisa
Shonda

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! You are such a sweetheart for thinking of me!

Toni said...

Thank you! I truly appreciate you thinking of me!!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thanks for the awards buddy! :o)

Tina said...

thank you matey. your always gracing me with awards xxxx

Kmommy said...

Oh Thank you!!! :) you are so sweet!

Tiff said...

Wow girl you have been rocking your awards lately....you go girl!! So happy you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!! I have been trying to catch up on blogs...I have been out of blog land for a week or so! :)