2009-01-05

The Game Update

I am thinking about making the game 2 days long so this way all of the clues are out and everyone gets to play. I am thinking Tuesday and Wednesday that gives everyone time to have their clue up and gives everyone a chance to do it with no time limit and questions about their posting times.

I promise not to make it to complicated for anyone the post and placement of the clues should take only a few minutes. I think the most time consuming thing is going to be the blogroll.

Feedback please??????

7 comments:

Kmommy said...

Just popping in to let you know I left an award for you on my blog.

Shonda Little said...

I don't know if I am smart enough for this.

Anonymous said...

that's creative~
oh well, you never know till you try.... *wink*

Shemah said...

Hey Tina,

Sorry I didn't reply to you on YM.. I fell asleep! LOL! Anyways, I'm in it for this one.. let's go ahead and try it.. although I'll just be using my main blog for this one. :)

Oh ya.. please claim your Wonder Woman award from me!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I tagged you here http://www.alittlegirltalk.com/2009/01/have-you-ever.html

Sandra Carvalho said...

You go girl!!!
Count on me! ;)
xoxo

Tina said...

im easy whatever way you go mate. just tell me and ill play lol ;)