2009-02-17

Who Is This Murphy And Why Is He Bothering Me?

Have any of you heard of Murphy's Law?

Well who is he and why the hell has this little jerk decided to move into my house?
Or is it just a case of bad luck?

It all started lastnight when the satellite tv decided to go out 15 minutes before before The Closer was done. I get up this morning and the satellite is still out and now my desk top computer is not working

I am on the laptop right now and am not liking it very much all of my everything is on the desktop. So I am feeling so totally lost right now.

I called the satellite company and they said someone will be out tomorrow between 8am and 5pm. So my whole day is going to be spent waiting for them to arrive.

Will someone tel this Murphy guy to back off before I hurt him.....

I am going to be heading out and would really like it if he did not come in the car with me. I have to go to the pet store and get something to keep hubby's stupid fish from eating mine.

4 comments:

Tina said...

thats the trouble with bad luck, it hits you with loads all at once :(

hope you get yourself sorted soon x

Unknown said...

I can't stand Murphy! I hope he leaves you alone soon.

Anonymous said...

Murphy's doings are really annoying huH! I hope he vanishes in the face of the earth.

Hope you get rid of him soon.

Toni said...

Ugghhh!!!

Well the good thing is that they do play The Closer over all week...

My desktop had been giving me trouble but seems okay now...

Good luck and give ole Murph a swift kick in the rump!