2009-07-20

Oh My Aching Back

My back is aching all the time it's hard to walk and spending almost 4 hours on the riding mower yesterday DID NOT help. I had to get the lawn mowed we are expecting rain all week and if I let it go until after the yard would have resembled a jungle. So I pressed on and man am I paying the price today.

My back hurts most of the time but today "oh my" I injured my lower back a long time ago while I was working at Wawa for those of you who don't know what that is it is a convenience store. I was working in the refrigerated unit moving around crates of milk. I had 5 crates stacked on a dolly and the dolly fell backward bending my back the way it's not supposed to bend. So here I am almost 20 years later and my back kills from time to time.

Anybody have any pain killers?

3 comments:

Angeline said...

sounds like a bad visit from an 'old friend', eh? That's how our backs are, ya? Once injured, we had to be extra careful with our posture and all....

Take care girl, try to lie completely flat on your back (if you are allowed to 'sneak' away from your daily commitments for a couple of minutes....)

Tina said...

*hugs* i sympathize with you i get bad back from time to time too for years

~~Mel~~ said...

Oh no! Now that's no fun at all. My mom suffers with severe back pain all the time...she finds laying flat on her back helps best.

I hope it feels better soon.