I got this tag from my friend Tina.
1. OSWALD - Moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har... har... har ...)
2. CHLOE - Miritamoku (Um... think I still prefer my given name, ha ha)
3. GENG - Jikutoji (Actually, I think it's cute sounding. Arigato gazaimasu!)
4. CONSTANCE - Mimoto arichi katomiku (WOW! Does it sound like an authentic Japanese cuisine? YIKES! I broke it up cos it was quite a mouthful!)
5. DORA - Temoshika (Sounds pretty good huh?! Does it mean beautiful woman?)
6. NESSA - Tokuariarika (macam seterika je... sounds too masculine instead of feminine though)
7. SPIFF - Arinokilulu ... (sounds like something from Lilo & Stitch!)
8. JANICE NG - ZuKatokimiku ToJi (lolxxxxx)
9. MARZIE - Rinkashizikite (WOW! Very hard to pronounce but love that my Japanese name starts with an R!)
10. TINA - chikitoka (I love it- sounds so cool!)
11.Tina - chikitoka (that's not fair not only am I a stalker but now I am a copy-cat)
I am going to be tagging Sassy over at The sassysoutherner and Tammy over at Mom Knows Everything with this. All you need to do us add your name with your link under the number 10, and tag others!