2008-09-08

Meme's

Little Known Facts About Me from Tammy well she tagged me with all of these meme's Thanks Tammy for keeping me busy today and unable to clean my house....lol
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes my parents named me after Tina Louise
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A very long time
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Carolina fried Turkey breast
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes 2 The boy and baby girl
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hells yeah I'm to cool
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? as often as possible
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NOT EVEN IF YOU PAID ME A MILLION $$$$$'S
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? teeth
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? my body
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?my grandpop
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? N/A
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? no shoes and baby blue shorts
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? fried egg

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Sirius 15
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? black
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? a baby after a bath
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The Man (hubby)
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, she is awesome
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? gymnastics
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown
28. EYE COLOR? brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, touching my eyes freaks me out! My answer is the same as Tammy's
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Philly cheese steak

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Failure To Launch
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER !!!!!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? ice cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? none
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? rain drops
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? House marathon
42. FAVORITE SOUND? laughter
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Florida
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I play a mean air guitar
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? NJ
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING? N/A

7 Facts about me

1. I love classic rock music
2. I have a dream of being a DJ
3. I love animals I get upset when I see a dead animal on the road it bothers me so much I sometimes picture their poor little faces before they get hit. Sad I know I can't help it.
4. I love my hubby and my kids more than anything in the world.
5. I'm a smart ass
6. I'm a junk food junkie
7.I HATE BUGS!!! they yuck me out big time.

6 Quirks about me

1. I have a favorite blanket I can't sleep without it.
2. I have a nervous habit of biting my fingers.
3. I twirl my hair when I am bored
4. Whenever I get in the car to go somewhere I have to light a cigarette.
5. When I am deep in thought I stare out at nothing like I'm in a trance.
6. I can't remember where I put things I move them and can't remember where to it drives my hubby bonkers.

Yesterday once more
1. In which month and year did you met your husband for the first time?
I think it was June 1995

2. In which month and year did you two officially starting dating?
July 1995

3. Where was the first dating place the two of you went to?
He took me to a movie and then to T G I Fridays for drinks

4. What was the most touching thing he did to you when you two were still dating?
He was a real gentleman he kissed me on my cheek for the first two weeks of our relationship.He also asked my parents for permission to marry me.

5. How about after your marriage?
He took care of me when I was pregnant with our daughter I was so sick I couldn't get out of bed for the first 3 months except to go to the hospital for dehydration.

6. Share your lowest period of your life with him.
When his mom died 2 Christmases ago from Cancer it was one of the hardest days for all of us. She died Christmas Night so now it is a happy sad day for us.

7. Share your happiest moment with him?.
Birth of our children.

8. Share your saddest moment with him.
See answer #6

9. Share your angriest moment with him.
That is something I would rather keep to myself.Way to personal

10. Share your funniest moment with him.
When he farts on the kids and they fart on him I know pretty sick but they get a kick out of it.

11. Share your most frustrated moment with him.
When he doesn't listen to me case in point when I told him not to go into the woods the other day now look at his feet with the tick bites.

12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to do?
I can't remember it's been that long.

I guess I will tag Sassy and Jillybean

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem buddy, who wants to clean eh! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Got mine up. come and check it out.